Publishing new content for your audience is not enough, even if you have a strategy for that content. Here’s the thing: No one is going to see it if you don’t have a strategy for sharing it! And that old content you have sitting around, gathering digital dust? No one is going to find that either.
On this week’s episode of the Stories in Small Business podcast, I’m sharing how to get more eyes on the content you’re creating and how to get fresh eyes on the content you published weeks, months, even years ago.
You don’t need to constantly be on the content creation hamster wheel. There are ways to make the most of what you already have out there. Do yourself a favor and save some time and money (and a lot of frustration!) and listen in to this episode!
Mentioned on This Episode
- Easy Peasy Email Marketing (code “story50” for $50 off)
- Write Solutions Content Bank
- No, I’m Not a Freelancer
- Episode 7: How to Develop Your Content Ideas
- Episode 8: How to Create a 90-Day Content Plan
- Episode 10: Why Experts’ Strategies Won’t Work for You
- Episode 11: Using Content to Build Relationships
- Revive Old Post Plugin