There are so many ways to elevate your visibility, but one strategy alone isn’t going to get you much traction. Instead, you need to use multiple tools and strategies in your business, regularly, to continue to get you and your business noticed.
But that’s often where business owners hit pause. They don’t want to put themselves out there because they’re afraid of what others will think or say. They don’t like how they look on camera or they think they’re a bad writer.
It’s time to get out of your own way and get on the right track to business success. No one will know you’re there or what you can do for them unless you start getting more visible online.
In this week’s episode of the Stories in Small Business podcast, I’m sharing eight ways you can elevate your online visibility so you can be the first person your audience thinks of when they need your products or services.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Content Strategy Clarity challenge
- How to Put Yourself Out There (with content)
- Why Email Marketing is More Important Than Social Media
- Getting Over the Mindset Block Around Video with Holly Gillen
- Using In-Person Events to Connect and Grow with Robin Walker
- Why You Need a Book to Market Your Business with Jodi Brandon
- How to Build Your Social Strategy with Andrea Jones
- Getting Your Content Noticed Through SEO with Meg Casebolt
- The Role of Email in Your Content Strategy
- Speaking Your Story with Jessica Rasdall