You take time and money to create content. Wouldn’t it be great if you could use that content over and over again–in multiple different ways?
Well, you can! And today’s guest is going to tell you exactly how to do that.
Your content isn’t meant to sit on a shelf and collect dust after you’ve shared it once. Keep it alive by finding new uses for it. In this episode, we talk about:
- What content repurposing really means (it’s not transcribing your podcasts and videos)
- What content repurposing ISN’T–and why this matters
- Why content repurposing is a good idea…for any type of content
- How to repurpose live video without it sounding awkward
Mentioned in This Episode
- Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results by Amy Woods
- Getting Started with Video on LinkedIn free resource
- Batching Guide
About Amy Woods
Amy Woods is an expert in content repurposing and the Founder of Content 10x – a niche creative agency. Amy helps content creators grow their audience by maximizing their return on the content they create. She works with businesses, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders, and is the content repurposing powerhouse behind some of the most well-known podcasts and video shows.
Amy is the host of The Content 10x Podcast and she is the author of best-selling book Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results, the ultimate guide to reaching more people online with your content.
She talks on stages all around the world about content repurposing, including at events like PodFest Multimedia Expo, Podcast Movement, Youpreneur Summit, and RadioDays.