You’re ready for your brand to get visible online.
You know you can’t attract the clients you want if no one knows you’re out there. But you’re busy doing what you started your business to do–work in your zone of genius.
You’re ready for someone to take the marketing off your plate and run with it.
To truly create an impact online and get noticed, you need to be visible. And that means different things for different businesses.
The trick is knowing what works for your business and what's best left for someone else.
This is where a fractional marketing director comes in.
Are you tired of being the CEO and the marketing director of your business? I thought so.
Every business has different needs, but every business still needs marketing. Often the CEO serves in that role...until they can't (or don't want to) anymore. It's time for some support.
Just some of what a fractional marketing director (me!) can do for you includes:
- Marketing goals development
- Content strategy based on content performance
- Pillar content development (podcast outlines and show notes, blogs, videos, etc.)
- Email marketing growth, development, and management
- Loading and formatting of the developed content
- Full management of your marketing and content calendar
- Graphics development for created content
- Full strategy for additional content (social media, Instagram and Facebook videos)
- Monthly analytics reports on all content
- Ideas and development for PR opportunities
- Manage marketing support team members
I could go on...but I won't. Because your needs are different from other business owners' needs. So let's talk about what a fractional marketing director could look like for you!